This website is administered by the University of Adelaide.
When you access this website, our server may log the following information:
- Your browser’s Internet address
- The date and time of your visit to the website
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The authentication credentials entered by you if accessing a restricted site or application
- This website also uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers located outside Australia, but Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
We use reports provided by Google Analytics and information logged by our server to help us understand our website traffic and usage, to gather statistics about how our web content is used and to maintain and improve our website service for users. We do not attempt to identify individuals as part of our regular business practices; however, in the event of an investigation, we may be required to inspect our server’s logs or provide access to a law enforcement agency or other government agency with relevant legal authority.
External sites that are linked from this website are not under our control or responsibility and you are advised to inform yourself of the privacy statements of those external sites.